Better not knowing?

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Heavy Kevy

Stalwart
Reaction score
Anyone ever have a “mild” nocturnal seizure witnessed. Then the person who witnessed didn’t tell you?
I imagine my general demeanor towards the day is better not knowing until later.

No one? Interesting 🤔
My wife has witnessed over a hundred. I’m not upset. She knows what the next day look like.

Yes. Recently he mentioned I had an odd spell back in January when we were on vacation 7 months ago. He said he's seen "odd spells" before and has never said a thing. Personally, I'd like to know so I could maybe figure out a pattern of some sort. It was a night that I was really in a bad mood and we ended up going to bed at 8:30 pm. I'm usually up real late.

Vacation + Bad mood = “Odd Spells” for me as well. 🙃
Tracking them has helped me figure out and confirm a few triggers.

It’s nice to know why I feel like crap the next day…….or do I feel like crap because she told me? 🤔

Back
Top Bottom