Bladder Problems

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

John Sturgis

Pillar
Reaction score
I take all my medications at bedtime. I wake up through the night at least 10 times to urinate. Could this be related to medications(Dilantin,Ativan,Famotodine,Gabapentin at bedtime)??? or a UTI problem???

Hi John --

I don't think any of those medications are known to cause frequent urination -- but different people react differently to meds. Probably best to check in with your neuro and/or GP about possible causes. The docs will want to know know if this has been a sudden onset or more gradual, how long it's been going on, if it's getting worse, and if you have any other symptoms that might be related.

AND sleep apnea has been linked with seizures too.

Back
Top Bottom