Can I interview you on the phone for 20-30 minutes? (NOT A TRIAL)

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

erem

New
Reaction score
Hello,

My friend and I are writing a free software application to help you manage your epilepsy.

We specifically want it to be as helpful as possible to (1) individuals with epilepsy and (2) parents of children with epilepsy.

The problem is, since we don't personally know many people in this situation, we are not intimately aware of the frustrations an application like ours could address!

That's why I want to speak with you for 20-30 minutes. Since neither of us make a paycheck, we can't pay you for your time. But, in return for your generosity, we will basically build whatever you tell us is helpful =)

To give some context, I was until recently a research scientist/engineer at NeuroPace, the maker of the implantable RNS System. I still wanted to work in epilepsy, and I thought there was a need, so my friend and I embarked on this project.

Thanks for your time and generosity. Please private message me if you have time to talk or if you want to ask me any questions.

Happy Holidays!
Erem

I'd advise CWE members to keep conversations to PMs on CWE if you don't want to disclose any personal contact information.

I did a phone interview with erem, and he could not have been more of a gentleman.
However, Bernard's warning is rightly noted.

Robin

Back
Top Bottom