"Catty" from breast cancer site

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Jaydra

New
Reaction score
I know this may seem odd.. but I joined this place to find someone who posted this website at a breast cancer site. She mentioned she visits here often and I wish to speak with her!!!

Please "Catty" if you are here somewhere, I would love to talk... perhaps calm some of my anxiety!!!

Thanks

Last edited:
Sorry to tell you but we have no registered member by that name.

I understand that... I tried searching.. "catty" was her nickname at the Breast Cancer Forum I saw her posts in relation to this site on.. perhaps she uses another name here or just lurks.

Either way, I hope to reach her

Often people use different screen names for different sites. I'm sure if she's here under another name, she'll contact you. Just make sure your option to receive pm's from members is available. Good luck.

Hi Jaydra, welcome to the forum. :hello:

If you have any questions/concerns regarding seizures/epilepsy, feel free to just ask about them in the forum. There are lots of friendly people here. :)

I'm also certain "catty" is "purplemonkey1986" from a UK based breast site..

if you're here.. please contact me :)

purplemonkey1986 is not on our member list either.

would appear she uses many names... however, this is what she posted at the site I found her posts on;

May 14, 2010 05:52 am
catty wrote:
hey, I know what you mean about wanting to know exactly what happened to you, I'm the same!
In regards to an online group, I visit two regularly, wwwcoping-with-epilepsycom (US) and wwwepilepsysocietyorguk (UK) don't worry about if you should be there, they both have discussion forums for non epileptic issues and are more than happy to discuss anything from seizures to medication issues. Before I was diagnosed I found them both valuable sources of information.
I'm not saying you have epilepsy or anything (you don't until you have recurrent seizures) but if you're anything like me, its good to be armed with information!
Wishing you all the best,
Catty x

This is probably a total coincidence but...

I googled "Catty" and "Epilepsy" and a link popped up for a question on Yahoo Answers, where someone named Catty posted a question about her german shepherd with seizures.

http://in.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20100508030421AAG5V54

[ame="http://www.google.com/search?sourceid=navclient&ie=UTF-8&rlz=1T4ADSA_enUS357US358&q=catty+epilepsy"]catty epilepsy - Google Search[/ame]

Back
Top Bottom