Cellulitis All Better, clearing up

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Reaction score
Glad to say that my Cellulitis is clearing up great. Still have a dark spot but it's no longer hot or blood red, can barely see it now. Still on antibiotics but only for 4 more days. I caught it early enough so it didn't get worse thank goodness. From now on I get my shots at my doctor's office. :woot: :clap:

AngelwithDentedHalo

Glad to hear things have worked out ok.

So glad to hear that your arm is better! You better not get the flu after all of that :)

jackier, I got a flu shot at work & it caused an infection. My doctor says it's not what's in the flu shot, just when the needle pokes you, it opens the skin and bacteria can get in.

Yeah, don't need the flu on top of everything else.

i got have that soon,,the problem is they got new flu from sadi arabia and our flu jab not incorperated that virus yet

Back
Top Bottom