child custody arguments with the ex...???

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Janus

Veteran
Reaction score
My divorce was a few (4) years back. I have early retirement social security stipend to live on and so she posed it as I am the 'fucked up' one and so she should have total primary parent control as she looks more together. I just want a non-fighting divorce and went along with what ever she said. Now my 11 year old boy is back and forth and she wants me to have him only 1 day a week and i have no recourse. This is a case of her using my E against me.
Anyone else seen anything like this?

I'm sorry your E and financial status is being used against you, Janus. This is one of those cases where it is reflective of her character and not yours. Although my kids are grown and nearly gone, I can empathize with what you are going through and I hope she is able to see the dad that you are, and is able to put her anger aside for the sake of your son. The important thing is that you and your son need each other....regardless of income or disability status (I choose to say ABILITY status :))

Back
Top Bottom