Cypher/cipher: idea for a new word game?

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

petero

New
Reaction score
how about 4-7 syllables each post, maintaining a rhyme to the previous post, or the post just prior to that one to make either an A-A-B-B-C-C-... rhyming style or an A-B-A-B-C-D-C-D or A-B-B-C-B-D-D... whatever type of rhyming style
while attempting to maintain an ongoing general theme about epilepsy/seizures/life.
??
it just came to my head today after talking with a lady at the grocery store this morning again about her boyfriend's epilepsy

it would be similar to the 3 word story one but with hopefully more coherence
lol

noun
cipher

1.In hip-hop parlance, the term refers to something like a jam session in which everyone contributes to the creative experience. Be they DJs, dancers, rappers or graffiti writers, all the different artists that collectively make up the culture of hip-hop can have their own cypher. When dancers cypher, you’ll see each taking a turn in the center of a circle, contributing a unique style, then resting. The center of circle is never empty and the energy of the cypher grows as the dancers push themselves into increasing levels of athleticism. Rappers cypher together huddled in a corner, rhyming a capella to handclaps or any ambient beats in the surrounding environment. "I was walkin' down the street about three o'clock, when I saw another MC at the end of the block, talkin' to kids tellin' em, how they had to get the dough, so I rolled right up in the cipher and said 'Yo!'" -- K-Os (Freeze [2003])
http://www.rapdict.org/Cipher

You better do the first few Peter, so folks can see what you have in mind.

Back
Top Bottom