do any parents here have kids with tuberose sclerosis complex?

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

stacey

New
Reaction score
Hi

Im curious if there are any parents that have themselves or their kids have tuberose sclerosis complex because my two young kids have it and i also do too.

It would be great to be able to see what your experiences and feedback are :D

Thanks

I do know several parents who have a kid with epilpesy caused bij TSC on my Dutch parental forum and one of my collegues has a 14-year old son who had West syndrome as a baby caused bij TSC. His seizures are well controled with valporate and lamotrigine but he does have mental retardation.

There are a couple Moms with kids with TS on the Charlie Foundation website forum.

And looks like you already found Matthew's Friends.

Yeah thanks for the info I have been on Charlie friends website but I am on the forum of Matthew friends.

Back
Top Bottom