Durable computer

finalpoet

Stalwart
Reaction score
This isn't quite epilepsy related but it's still great to notice.

I have recently realized that I have an incredibly durable computer. I've dropped it at least 7 times, 3 are because of seizures. And this thing has basically no dents in it. Great job Apple!

Nakamova

Super Moderator / Thank You Queen
Reaction score
Whereas I dropped my phone (not an Apple) just once onto padded carpet, and the speaker died...

CathyAnn31

Big Smile
Reaction score
Time for an iPhone then, nak. :p

Yay for durable computers!

finalpoet

Stalwart
Reaction score
Ya Nak, I'm not an Apple person but maybe it's worth the extra $7000 for Apple headphones, idk maybe.

Nakamova

Super Moderator / Thank You Queen
Reaction score
That's alright, I hardly use my cellphone anyway...

Sabbo

Veteran
Reaction score
I have a Surface Pro4, and it is very durable, too. I had a regular laptop prior to this, but due to my complex partials, it wasn't working. I had to replace the keyboard 4 times due to keys being ripped off during some of those seizures.

seagull

Veteran
Reaction score
just bit of help because I use ipad aswell as pc I am unable get this site on ipad I using pc at the moment.NEARLY EVERYTHING I want including here is kept or I get to it via index.this site not on index anymore
Yoou mention cell phone nak,if had my way they go on rubbish tip.I TRAVEL HOME FROM CITY Norwich it school train take life in hands on that one kids yelling then getting hit with school bag but worse thing is kid either end of carrage talking on cell phones to each other usually about sex life bearing in mind they all under 15.Iget off train bruised and battered and well versed in under age childrens sex life.ggggggrrrrrrrrrrr

C0urt

Veteran
Reaction score
the samsung active is the best celly every made, mine was 13 years old and still better than some of the new ones out, and i will still be a fan for macbooks by the time they die, thats usually the least of your issues,

Sabbo

Veteran
Reaction score
I have to buy a new tablet soon, too. My SurfacePro4 just died recently, so I'm using an old laptop we had in the house. I checked their site, & to have it "repaired" (they'd replace it w/ a refurbished one), would cost nearly $700! I purchased it for $1200. It lasted 4 years.

Topcat

Stalwart
Reaction score
mine slipped off of my lap and that damaged the plug. It works but won't charge and it won't keep plugged in. So I got yet another one. Ironically the laptop I had in my truck when I crashed and got a closed head injury survived better that I did.