Epilepsy and Identity

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Reaction score
Hello, my name is Ron Bauer MFT Speaker, Writer and Trainer in the field of Generative Consulting and Change. My expertise is helping individuals and organizations to bridge the gap between identity and excellence especially as it pertains to limiting beliefs, self sabatouge and the "stories" people tell themselves in order to survive. My journey is professional and personal. You might say I am the "poster child" to help people integrate thier stories and connect to the persons only they can be. In any event, I am writing this to help anyone identify, define and connect to thier core values and learn to live with passion and purpose. This post is an introduction to my work with disabilities (Epilepsy) and identity. Lets create a dialogue and make a difference....! Looking forward to hearing from you!
Ronald A. Bauer MFT

Hi Ron, welcome to CWE.

You are welcome to start a dialogue here and see if it makes a difference for people, but please be respectful of our rules and guidelines. We don't allow members to post solicitations for paid services. This is a peer support forum. We're all here to share our experiences and help one another navigate the issues that come with epilepsy.

Back
Top Bottom