Epilepsy video/documentary on PBS

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Thanks for the links Frink, should be interesting to check out. Have you found any issues with the information the program presents?

I thought that it was a very good documentary - it covers both the science of epilepsy and seizures, and also gives a flavor of what it's like to live with it. I have recommended it to several people already.

Hi Frink,
Thank you for sharing this video, I found it very interesting. I was going to get a neuropace but my surgeon told me it wouldn't work because I had to many areas in my brain triggering seizures. Thanks again and May God Bless You!

Sue

Thanks for the link. Personally I find this hard to watch. It just makes me uncomfortable. I'm just glad my seizures are relatively minor compared to what they could be.

Thanks for the link. Personally I find this hard to watch. It just makes me uncomfortable. I'm just glad my seizures are relatively minor compared to what they could be.

I usually can't watch either - it activates my PTSD from seeing my daughter's seizures. But this was so well done that it overcame that reaction for me.

I watched this a few weeks ago. I found it worth the watch and informative, even coming from a caregivers perspective.

Back
Top Bottom