• Autumn (Fall)

Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Winter

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Spring

Votes: 5 27.8%

• Total voters

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

CQ:)

Veteran
Reaction score
What's your favorite season?

For me it's Autumn (fall) which over here March - May. It's perfect weather because it is not to hot & not to cold lol.

I love all seasons. Too much heat can trigger seizures for me so thats the down side to summer. I love the snow in winter. :)
but of course, the best season ever is FOOTBALL SEASON ;-)

Like Cazzy, Spring for me, everything is springing to life, starting fresh.

Summer! I don't love the superhot weather, but I do love swimming and seeing family in the summer months...

My fav is summer as hot weather in Scotland is like gold dust!

Fall. It's a welcome break after 100 degree days, the days are getting shorter, school is back in session for the kids, and the holidays will be here soon.

Unfortunately fall only lasts a few weeks here. :p

I like spring aswell but it's a bad time for hayfever sufferers. I don't suffer from hayfever but don't like the smell of some of the flowers.
Spring is also when the magpies swoop because they are nesting. When I got walking in the spring I try to avoid the spots where magpies are nesting but it doesn't always work lol.

Back
Top Bottom