Fundraising Advice Please

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

KellyD

New
Reaction score
Hi Everyone

I am about to start a stall at our local markets selling lollies, chocolates and gifts. To coincide with Epilepsy week in June (in Australia, not sure if it's the same everywhere) I was thinking of donating so much from every item sold to epilepsy. I have contacted some local groups here, only 1 has replied and they are sending me some pamphlets to hand out as well but I was wondering if anyone had any ideas to help promote it or make it successful? I have a page on facebook with all my lovely treats so I will promote it on there and post a link on epilepsy pages there as well. My main concern is that I really want people to know that I am legitimate and I really will donate the money to the cause. If anyone has any ideas let me know!

Back
Top Bottom