Happy Birthday CQ!!!!!

Nakamova

Super Moderator / Thank You Queen
Reaction score
I hope you are having a terrific day!!!!! :)
:wave: :cake: :wave:

CQ:)

Veteran
Reaction score
Thank you Nak
Just another day at work as didn't let anyone know it was my birthday lol. But spent the whole weekend on the couch with a post seizure migraine after I had a seizure sometime in early hours Saturday morning.

I finally got rid of the headache this morning and felt better when I went to work. But to make sure it wasn't anything else to worry about (I'd never had a post seizure migraine last that long after a partial) and because I'd been getting other headaches i went to the drs just to check.

I got some strong pain killers which I hopefully won't have to take too often.

Last edited:

Nakamova

Super Moderator / Thank You Queen
Reaction score
Well that's no fun, it wasn't even a hangover from too much partying...

I hope you treated yourself to some cake and ice cream after work!

Fedup

Veteran
Supporter
Reaction score
:bday: Happy Birthday CQ hope you enjoy it:wave::bday2::wave: enjoy the cake. :cake::bday:

Janus

Stalwart
Reaction score
Hey. Congrats! Did you ever think you would make it this far? All the best. It's great having you around

Veteran
Reaction score
Well that's no fun, it wasn't even a hangover from too much partying...

I hope you treated yourself to some cake and ice cream after work!
I did have a Ben & Jerry icecream, I'd never had one before lol. I was going to have it Saturday night but the migraine kicked in just as I was about to eat my dinner & I felt nauseaus for most of Saturday night until Sunday.

You can get them at the supermarkets here but theyre expensive forlittle containers so I never bothered buying them.

Veteran
Reaction score
Thankyou,
Tuesday morning over here in Aussie lol. Have the day off so apart from an appointment I have at lunch time, will probably take it easy.

Bernard

Your Host
Administrator
Benefactor
Reaction score
Belated happy birthday CQ. Sorry you didn't get to enjoy it to the fullest. Hopefully there will be many more opportunities to come though!