Happy Birthday Nakamova!

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

CathyAnn31

Big Smile
Reaction score
:wave::bday::wave:

Anything planned for your special day?

Thanks CathyAnn! I'm celebrating all week long! I started with last night with dinner with a friend. Later in the week, different friends and family members will be treating me to lunch, dinner and a movie. (I like to milk my birthday for everything I can get). :D

And because I'm an old person, a friend of mine who's a physical therapist gave me a free session today. Whoohoo!

Drinks are on me everyone!

Thanks CathyAnn! I'm celebrating all week long! I started with last night!
Happy birthday Nak
As you know us Aussies are in the future so it was your birthday here yesterday so you were just celebrating Aussie time :pop:

:hugs: Nakamova

:cake: Happy Birthday my friend, I am sorry to be so late but I hope you had a great day.

I just came across this and want to offer my hugest of hugs and multiply it!!! Happy birthday (belated)!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom