Thanks CQ :)

Here's wishing everyone a joyful and Blessed Easter,

May God Bless You,

Sue

Nakamova

Super Moderator / Thank You Queen
Reaction score
Happy Easter and Passover to all!

I'm going to visit some friends for Easter -- but we'll all be wearing masks and keeping our distance. The weather is supposed to be nice, so we'll go for walk and hang out for a bit outside. :)

Cint

Veteran
Supporter
Reaction score
Happy Easter to all. Nak, the weather here in the Denver area has been spring like all week, but tonight we are going to see a 50 degree temperature drop and some snow on Easter morning. We're going to have a white Easter this year. :unsure:

Nakamova

Super Moderator / Thank You Queen
Reaction score
Wow! That snow will make it harder to find the eggs. :)

CQ:)

Veteran
Reaction score
Happy Easter to all. Nak, the weather here in the Denver area has been spring like all week, but tonight we are going to see a 50 degree temperature drop and some snow on Easter morning. We're going to have a white Easter this year. :unsure:
That sounds awesome. I'm assuming it's usually getting warm over this time off year & rare to have snow

CQ:)

Veteran
Reaction score
The Easter Bunny is on quarantine :p
Cathy
It looks like Easter bunny still managed to go to most people houses but still a very different Easter with quarantine and cancellations

Fedup

VIP
Supporter
Reaction score
The Easter Bunny is on quarantine :p
I think the lad in Ireland went on holidays to somewhere warm like Australia, so it was not quite the same but I did sneak two easter eggs. When the wife realises I am a dead man but I have a plan I am going to say the dog gave them away.

Stay Safe and take Care everybody.