have you been wearing purple in November?

have you been wearing purple this November?

• something purple every day

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • trying to stay focused on it

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • sometimes

Votes: 8 61.5%
  • not focused on it

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

I LOVE the color purple, so I have alot of stuff to wear that has purple in it! :) But yeah, for the most part, I have been wearing alot of purple!

Oooh yes. My purple skinny fit jeans. Purple tops. I changed the silicone band on my medial I'd bracelet purple for the whole month.

Sent from my Samsung galaxy s3 using Tapatalk 2

I don't have much purple. But I'm planning on making a purple beanie to wear. I always wear beanies, so I figure I should have a purple one. Maybe with a lightning bolt patch sewn on... XP

I have some purple that I wear all the time, regardless if its November or not.

I have been wearing a bracelet with purple beads, one which my daughter made especially for me for this purpose. She has her own little business on the side where she makes jewelry.

i have it dont hurt that i love the color vikings fan so i have a lot of beanies jerseys clothes etc. and i do it all yr round to raise awareness.

Purple is one of my favorite colors, so it's been pretty easy for me :) For my marathon I had lots of purple. Purple fingernails (can't wear those in uniform or I would!) a purple head band, purple arm warmers, and purple shoe laces!

I have purple "chunks" in my hair, my sister helped me color it and my mom made ribbons for us to wear.

if I could I would upload a pic of me with my purple hair...... it already needs a touch up(my hair doesn't like purple :( lol )

I think I only went out of the house....somewhere other than family....twice this month :/ But, I did wear my bandana.

Back
Top Bottom