Here we start all over

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Reaction score
Hey all,

So my new neuro is tapering slowly my topamax since he thinks it mave been casuing the numbness and memory issues and after tomorrow i'll be complety off topamax.

yesterday I fell like my body was having small "clusters" of sps if that makes any sense, i'd lay in bed try to sleep and my body would feel like it wasa shaking but it really wasnt, (I asked my wife :D)

But will call my new neuro and ask if there is anything else we can try that wouldnt affect memory and numbness (which are still both running rampant BTW) to be added to my keppra.

Thanks for letting me share.

Mike

Thank you so much and now to top it off found out form my seizure last night i was sleep walking I got out of bed came into living room layed down on the loved seat (according to my friend of 16 yrs) and passed outon the couch then went back to my bed about 45 mins later.

so now this adds a whole new level of scary to the mix. i'm grateful for CWE.

mike

thornton8

Mind yourself and be carefull, the sleepwalking does not sound too good

thank you fedup,
this is the 1st time ive ever been "caught" or seen coming from one rrom and going to another so it kinda freaked me out a bit going to call neuro today in a bit.

mike

Back
Top Bottom