Howdy!

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Status
Not open for further replies.

howdydave

New
Reaction score
Howdy!

I'm Dave.

I live in Rochester, NY and was diagnosed with epilepsy about 30 years ago (I've had it longer than that!)

I have intractable seizure types and I got a Vagus Nerve Stimulator implant after I was disqualified from the epilepsy surgery program due to the fact that I have focii and triggers in both temporal lobes due to secondary epileptogenesis.

I saw that Bernard made a reference to my VNS site, so I just thought that I'd be neighborly, pop in and say "Howdy!"

Hi HowdyDave, thanks for popping in!

Your page (as referenced in your signature) was one of the first sites I found when I started researching VNS on the internet. Thanks for the great resource!

Sweet Honey and Iced Tea! :woot:

Great minds think alike! :dancing2: Bout time you shagged your lazy ass over here, Davykins! I was wondering if you fell off the face of the earth.
:pfft:

BB, (Howdy) Dave's post is from last year! From what I've seen, his activity at all our favorite forums has slowed down considerably since he got busy taking care of some family business. Now if you were referring to Firehorse.... well then... [Rosanne Rosannadanna]Never Mind![/Rosanne Rosannadanna]

Firehorse, welcome to our forums! It's nice to have another Braintalk enthusiast around. :)

D'OH! (slaps self on forehead) :oops:

Okay, I claim hardware problems for my lack of noticing the date difference. (damn thing done gone crazy on me today, keeps rebooting at will) :evil:

At any rate, I may be slow some days but at least I'm sincere!
:wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom