Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Reaction score
NOTE: This is NOT to offend any person with a certain type of epilepsy - I'm serious in this even though it may seem funny - no harm to anyone else intended - I am not that type of person intentionally.

I have Media Edition on my PC and decided I wanted to listen to music. So as norm, I went in and clicked on my usual playlist and clicked play. All of a sudden we hear beautiful Christmas music that I did NOT remember EVER putting on and it is supposed to play randomly, one song here and one song there (track, I forgot the term). Anyway, it kept playing and I could NOT find it ANYWHERE on my playlist (over 800 tracks). It was WONDERFUL music, Christmas. I started thinking my daughter had somehow downloaded it as a surprize (I really don't know all the capabilities of my PC) or Dell added it somehow as a Christmas surprize. I kept searching, NOTHING. Finally, remembering about auditory hallucinations of seizures - I asked Carey REAL SERIOUS -" DID YOU HEAR THAT?? " I thought I was having some wacky seizure I never knew of, there's so many. FINALLY I found it - a 15 min Christmas music track.

Loss of memory sure can be wacky at times!!:roflmao:

I'm not TOTALLY nuts, flakes and fruits, just a little bit of apple jacks now and again!!:roflmao:

Last edited:
Gail - Unfortunately, many of us have experienced similar types of situations. So, there's definitely no offense taken here. Some days are worse than others, and there are days when you just try to deal with it and laugh it off. I hope you keep on smiling and enjoy your holiday music!! :)
Sincerely, Josie

Back
Top Bottom