I'm the child.

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

finalpoet

Stalwart
Reaction score
I'm 25, living with my Dad, and I like to come in here (The Nursery) just to get a sense of how my Dad feels. I mean, to get a better idea of what my Dad feels when he sees his son on the floor shaking violently.

finalpoet

It cannot be easy for your Dad but for those of us who have a seizure we cannot understand the emotions involved but we can get a little sense of the emotions involved. You will always be his child no matter what and he will always do his best for you even if we cannot see it at the time.

Finalpoet. I recently, 2 days ago when talking About my seizure 3 days ago. My wife yelled "you have no idea what it's like watching your true love seizing and can't breath. I feel for her . We both know it can't be helped and is no one's fault. I feel for her... I think l loving them as best as you can. I do not want to minimize them I just want to somewhat normalize them. To talk about the issue as an issue with a nervous system disorder (. As in my case) talking about it helps here.

Back
Top Bottom