Injury Count

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

shaker

New
Reaction score
Anyone else?

(I searched for a similar thread, but didn't find one. If there is, let me know and I'll delete this one.)

Nevermind.

Last edited:
Two new years eves in a row I fell out of the shower. The first time I knocked a leg off of place on the sink pertty good and the second time just hit it. Superisngly didn't do anything to myself. Afterward that my husband wouldn't let me in the shower on new years eve.

I think my cat knows when I have a seizure coming on and he does know when I've had one. He gets on me and won't budge until he knows I'm ok to be moving around. I think that keeps me pretty safe.

Other than that maybe a black and blue mark here and there but nothing worse than that. Hope I don't jinx myself by saying that!

Last edited:
Well, for whatever reason, the search feature isn't working for me. But that's OK. I was informed anyway.

Back
Top Bottom