Interview on Local news station

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

tinasmom

New
Reaction score
My family is participating in the Epilepsy Day at our Capital on Thursday. I was asked today if we would like to be interviewed Thursday morning for the local news station there. We will be on at 6:10 am, live and will be talking about our involvement with the Epilepsy Day at the Capital. We are so very excited to have this opportunity to raise awareness.

That is really awesome news to hear!
Is there going to be a link available for
the broadcast? So that everyone would
be able to watch it or would there be a
script? I'm sure everyone here would be
thrilled to see this!

:mrt:

Here is the link to the TV station http://www.nbc15.com/home. I found out that it will only be Nicole and myself doing the interview as they only have room for 2 people. We will be on the air at 6:10 am (Central Time).

Wooohooo!!!

Yeah for you!!! I am so happy for you!!! That is so very cool.....

Very good interview Laura! :agree: I'm so glad you were able to bring up the point about pharmacies not changing drugs (i.e. to generic) without the doctors permission.

Take care. -Julie :e:

The bill here in WI is called Epilepsy Patient Protection Bill and it is being introduced into this next session. It almost passed last year, I sure hope it passes this time.

The bill here in WI is called Epilepsy Patient Protection Bill and it is being introduced into this next session. It almost passed last year, I sure hope it passes this time.

:agree: I'll keep my fingers crossed that it passes this year. That would be wonderful for you all. :e:

Back
Top Bottom