Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

JLogefeil

New
Reaction score
I'm just not happy I'm just stressed and alone. What do I do? I don't want to do anything stupid.
I think it's my Keppra and Chantex that's makeing me feel like this.

Last edited by a moderator:
pause and say no to all negative thoughts, say NO every time the mind wanders (out loud NO is fine to if u can) and don’t allow the negative thought wave in....get up and move around while doing this, dust, sweep, organize cloths...anything.....move and say NO to all negative thoughts...

Start thinking the positives, no matter how small.....

May help banish the negative waves...

See doc as soon as you can...and if that needs to be now/tonight see any doc...Seriously

hi please try and stay positive and dont do anything silly :(

i think you need to phone/see a doctor as soon as possible .... i dont know about where you live but here we have a 24 hour doctor help line that we can ring for adive and if we visit out nearest emergency departement most hospitals operate an "crisis team" these are people that can talk to you about how your feeling and help sort out your medication exspecially if you feeling suicidal ...

maybe you could even phone your local Emergency department ??

FYI, I take keppra=3000 mg and to counter the deppessive vibes i take 3=60 mg of prozac to keep me level enough to deal with the day.
You are not alone in this.
Hope you feel better soon..

I remember feeling that way when I was on Keppra.

Once it occurred to me that this was a side-effect and not really part of "me" then it seemed to be easier to deal with.

FYI, I take keppra=3000 mg and to counter the deppessive vibes i take 3=60 mg of prozac to keep me level enough to deal with the day.
You are not alone in this.
Hope you feel better soon..

And I, too, take 3000 mgs. of Keppra, but I also take 200 mgs. of Zoloft because of the depression that can accompany E.

Call your neuro or whoever is treating you ASAP and tell them how you are feeling.

Back
Top Bottom