Lately...

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Aaleayha

New
Reaction score
I haven't been feeling to good. I've been so tired that I can't stay more then 5 hours awake then I have to sleep again. I've been having this moments where time seems to disappear, slow down and speed up at the same time. It leaves me confused as to what has happened. I also have mind blanks more often. I'll just stand there and stare at something. Or I'll unintentionally do something and not remember what I did. I ruined a whole jar of jelly by putting it in the closet!

I'm scared there signals that I'm going to have a big one when my meds can't control it anymore.

Have you mentioned this to your neurologist? It would probably be a good idea to let them know if you havnt.

Don't have a neurologist anymore. They kept throwing me to the therapists so we stopped going. But I can't go see my doctor I go to because I don't have any money :(

Back
Top Bottom