Laugh or cry

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

seagull

Veteran
Reaction score
My mother in demtia home and they having garden sale and auction.Money going towards karaoke machine and horse riding lessons I somewhat perplexed none of them can walk and no wheelchairs residents have get them pay themselves.
I got a see these ninty year olds horse riding and holding karaoke machine I see more use for karaoke but horse riding hmmm good for laugh if nothing else

Holy cow. It is supposed to be very therapeutic - so if those 90 year olds can ride a horse, more power to them! My back can't handle it. I can only imagine how the heck I would get on a horse in another 60+ years.

It going be intresting to see and try very hard not to piss me pants laughing..You got feel sorry for poor sodding horse.
The stables donated these horse lesson and owner coming in his personal helicopter and the home got no wheel chairs.Some of the oldies have paid over £4000..00 my mother will have sell her home pay for residential care her pensions will be taken off her

Back
Top Bottom