Memory Game plus Pepperidefarms donates to Breast Cancer Research

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

CindyD

New
Reaction score
Bernard, I'm sorry if this is a little off topic but I wasn't sure where to post. I was looking for some memory matching games to help with my concentration problems and a friend told me about one on the Pepperidgefarm website that will donate to the Susan Kohan foundation for Breast Cancer research each time you play the memory matching game. I thought I might post it here so that anyone else that might be interested in doing a two for one (help your own memory --- plus help by getting Pepperidge Farms to donate to Breast Cancer research). You have the option to play as often as you want and you can "tell a friend". It's just enough of a challenge that I don't get frustrated but I do feel an accomplishment -- especially when I complete it and I know that I've also helped another cause that has affected my family and millions of others as well. Here's the link

http://www.pepperidgefarm.com/pink/game.aspx

It's really awesome ...

When Companies become involved!
And it's even more fun when they
have fun stuff to go with it!

:tup:

When I click the link, I get redirected to the home page and there is no link to a game that I can see. Is this something that requires you to register on their site?

I'm having the same problem with this site.

Back
Top Bottom