my boyfriend now do i get thought to him

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

cool1984

New
Reaction score
hi all
i am new here i have a bit of a prollim!
ryan my boyfriend has been with my loads of time and wont write down anythign for me! to do with my sz i having! :) :cry: i sm sick of him saying well i donno what to write he is blind but my other blind friend now somone with epilepsy and she nows what to tell her friend when she has a sz. what can i do about this!

caroline
how do i get thought to him!

What to write? That's easy:
  • What time did the seizure occur?
  • What type of seizure was it?
  • How long did it last?
That should get him started.

thanks for this

What to write? That's easy:
What time did the seizure occur?
What type of seizure was it?
How long did it last?
That should get him started.

he dont help becouse he says well you do this and do that and nothing also come out of his mouth
caorline help

Perhaps you should ask him more specific questions (like the ones I listed above). He might also benefit from reading a bit about the different kinds of known seizures so it will be easier for him to recognize them.

Yes I agree.

When I first starting looking after my little lad. His mum gave me a list of the seizures he has with a description next to them.

I then did what Barnard has suggested and then looked at my list. If it was something that wasn't on the list I just wrote exactly what I saw, no matter how silly it might have sounded. Now it's much easier. I've had plenty of practice.

Ryan will get there. Just imagine how hard it must be for him to see you going through this. It must be so hard for him. You were ok and now you have these seizures.

Perhaps you could point him to the internet so he could find out more about E. That's what I did and now E doesn't scare half as much as it used to :D

hmmm good idea there i ask hm to look then what shuld he look for. then.
caroline

Back
Top Bottom