I am not the one with seizures, my 5 month old is. We started noticing them when she was 4 months old. She had the first noticeable one in the bath. Then again a week later while eating and falling asleep. The next one was the day after. I took her to the ER, because she had two in the same 24hr period. She had a CT scan, chest xray, and blood tests, all came back normal. The ER doctor talked to the Neurologist at the Children's Hospital and he put her on Keppra 0.6ml twice a day. We saw the Neurologist the same week, and he ordered an EEG and an MRI. She had the EEG the same day, which came back normal. She got her MRI yesterday which also came back normal. In the time period between her Neurologist visit and her MRI she has had 8 seizures. Usually she has two in the same 24hr period. I called the neurologist who bumped up her medicine to 1.2ml twice a day, then she had 3 in the same 12hr period, and she got her medicine bumped up to 1.5ml twice a day. All this before her MRI. The neurologist says we will discuss what to do for her when we have our appointment with him in November. I don't know what to do for her or how to feel about everything. Will all the tests coming back normal, then they might take away her medicine, and with her still having them on the medicine, I don't know what to do. I know she has been having the seizures, I have seen them, my husband has seen them, my brother, and my mother-in-law. And people have seen how she reacts afterwards. She is not herself after, she is confused and miserable, and pale, and out of it. What do the Neurologist usually do after those tests, and what do they do if the tests come back normal? Anyone know what her future will hold, if they are sure to go away or to stay? Or have an idea? I am scared for her, and am scared that the Neurologist won't believe me anymore, and that they will just take her off her medicine, and she needs it.