New Seizures?

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Burke914

New
Reaction score
I have always had either grand mals (which are now controlled with medication ) and a complex partial that was preceded by an aura. But now, at 29 years old, I'm suddenly having a new seizure. It's more of a simple partial. I was wondering if this is something others have experienced? :soap:

My first seizures were tonic clonics. Shortly after that, the partial-complex seizures started occuring and the TCs stopped. Then partials came on and I was having PC and SP seizures. Now the partials are less often, but complex partials are just as frequent, and my TCs have come back...

It's an ever-changing scenario for me.

It's just been such a big age gap for me that has me concerned, and no real trigger.

Back
Top Bottom