Photosensitive Epilepsy prevention

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

jakubz

New
Reaction score
Hi,

my name is Jakub and I don't have epilepsy myself, but I have worked in the broadcast industry for years doing, among others, so called Harding tests for broadcasters and post production facilities all over the world.

I have decided to leave the company and try to raise awareness on photosensitive epilepsy among people (and broadcasters) here in Poland. We are working closely with a local epilepsy foundation and parliament members to hopefully be able to change the law in Poland in a couple years :)

Right now the Polish TV programme might be very provocative to those who suffer from photosensitive epilepsy - we are constantly analysing TV-content and informing responsible entities that their programme might be possibly dangerous. We are delivering test reports at no-charge to them, just to raise their awareness.

We have had some minor sucesses, including one international company which decided to adjust its spot and include Harding tests as starndard service for future tv ads.

Please visit our website (http://www.hardingtestonline.com) to receive more info on the harding test (although the English version doesn't have too much of the medical background) or feel free to ask if you have any questions.

Br,
Jakub

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Jakub, welcome to the forum. :hello:

Sounds like you are doing good work for a segment of the population that rarely gets much consideration.

Back
Top Bottom