Prince talks about his struggle with E.

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Wow, I never knew that. you would think he would have done something in support of others with E

I had no idea. I'm glad he's gone public with it though. The more that celebrities reveal these things the more awareness the public may have.

I can't believe how many people I've met who have no idea what epilepsy is.

I had no idea about Neil Young either. He is a great artist! He spent a lot of his early years living here in Winnipeg. He's a legend here.

Also from Winnipeg, The Guess Who. (American Woman) What a great band.

I'm getting off topic, sorry.

Danny Glover had epilepsy too apparently.

Also Julius Caesar, Napoleon, and Socrates.

Adam Horovitz (Beastie Boys)
Ian Curtis (Joy Division)
Joan of Arc
Julius Caesar
Lindsey Buckningham (Fleedwood Mac)
Napoleon Bonaparte
Neil Young
Pope Pius X
Socrates
Vladimir Lenin

More famous patiënts here: certain diagnosis, presumed cases, no evidence, misdiagnosed, provokes seizures and similar conditions.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_people_with_epilepsy

Back
Top Bottom