Problems with video games

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

dyner

New
Reaction score
Hi, My name is Matt. I had seizures for 5 years I tried almost anti-seizure medication on the market. After two surgeries later there is a piece of the tumor that was causing the seizures remains. I'm still taking some ant-seizure meds. After the first surgery there were some complications. As of 2008 I am seizure free so that's my story.

Hi Matt, welcome to CWE!

It's great that you are seizure-free! What's all this about video games?

Hi Matt,

Welcome to CWE! I am very happy for you and i'm glad the seizures have stopped. I had 2 surgeries to reduce my seizures and it was a help
but what has really helped me more than anything is the medical marijuana. I wish you only the best of luck and May God Bless You!

Sue

Hi Matt
Welcome to the group
Thats great you've been seizure free since your surgery.

I had left temporal lobe surgery in 2011 to help control my complex partial seizures, I went 2 years seizure free but the seizures returned in 2013. I'm having focal seizures (partials) again just not as often as I was pre surgery.

Back
Top Bottom