Prove You're A Genius!!

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Weevie

New
Reaction score
Send Me A Private Message With Your Answer.
Anyone with the correct answer I will send a private message telling them they are correct and also
a note of congratulations to the wall

There is a bus with 7 girls on it.
Each girl has 7 bags.
In each bag, there are 7 big cats
Each big cat has 7 little cats.
Each cat has 4 legs.

Question: How many legs are present in the bus?

PLEASE ONLY POST YOUR ANSWER AND NOT YOUR WORKING OUT

GOOD LUCK

Last edited:
Are you kidding? Right now I'm lucky if I can dial a phone number. Nice puzzle, though!

Lol i just thought the same thing endless!

I'll have a look at this later i think :p

10990?

Wait, that doesn't seem right *scratches head*

Last edited:
Ooh wait, 14!

Or it could be zero...

Pffft i don't know lol. I'm looking for a trick somewhere!

well 7 girls have 14 legs total.
and the cats have 4 legs each. so if there are 7 big cats and 7 little cats, that make 14 cats. 14 x 4 is 56. plus 14 is 70. so i change my answer to 70

9618 legs?

Okay. This took me hours of thinking, and 4 times changing my answer before I posted it. It's going to be a real letdown if I'm wrong. lol....

Oh, WAIT. That's wrong, too! I'll work on it some more later.

Last edited:
HI Weevie,

Just sent a private message with the answer (which is probably wrong). lol

HI Weevie,

Just sent a private message with the answer (which is probably wrong). lol
Dam

I just re read the riddle & think I got it totally wrong lmao. Oh well I don't feel like working it out again so will just stick with the other answer :roflmao:

well 7 girls have 14 legs total.
and the cats have 4 legs each. so if there are 7 big cats and 7 little cats, that make 14 cats. 14 x 4 is 56. plus 14 is 70. so i change my answer to 70

@Rae,
Not 7 big cats. There are 7x7 of them, 7 big cats in each of the 7 bags. And those 7x7 big cats each have 7 small ones. + 14 girls legs.

I need my calculator...

Just a word - post answers to me not the wall

Because this is proving very popular Keep your guesses coming to me not the forum. Should anyone get the correct answer I will respond as quickly as I can by posting a note of congratulations to the forum wall and a private message .
Should anyone post there answer to the wall please donot show your working out.

Thanks

Weevie

Congratulations To Loopy Lou

Congratulations to loopy lou for being the first person
to post me the correct answer!

Last edited:
OK, sent you a message with my guess. I'm very challenged with numbers, so if I'm off a whole bunch I wouldn't be surprised. More challenging is this computer, if you send me a private message, might be a challenge figuring out how to read it!

Tried one last time. I was never good at word problems in school.

Back
Top Bottom