Random Thoughts

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

PFunk

Veteran
Reaction score
(Post A Thought)

Am I racist if I segregate my pennies to a seperate coin jar?...
....who wants to roll pennies, that's what coinstar is for.

My thought today?
It is SO FUCKING HARD being a stepparent.

And no worries P... I keep my pennies separate too, have since I was a kid.

How come we park on a driveway and drive on a parkway?

Why is everything you buy in America end in .99, what can't they round up that penny?
9.99...why not 10.00?

For someone who doesn't agree with alternative sexualities.....Don,t you think the pope spends an awful amount off time in a dress?

Why do people always say things can only get better .... Knowing fine well that it could get worse aswell

Last edited:
If I named my first born Spartacus, will it ensure they have the athletic strength and prowl to dominate in ultimate cage fighting?

dzdrau.jpg

Why is it that when you a crave a certain food, and you finally eat it, it isn't as good as you imagined it to be? I swear, there is a perfect potato chip out there that I haven't eaten yet. I'll keep on trying though until I find it!

Why does my laptop seem to have a mind off its own?

I wonder, why so many peeps (the world out there eh, not pointing fingers) forget how short it ‘all’ is and go about trampling over rather than truly caring 4 each other...the simple 'things' that can really change lives..

sorry, too serious but heartfelt...

Oh thank you Cathy, that fits so well right now. Well, two out of the three anyway :)

My thought right now...
Man my rib hurts and hope I don't have a seizure while healing doubt I'll be so lucky though.

Lol yep

Why is it that every time you need a good night sleep, your body says "Sleeeeep!", but your brain says "nope, no sleep for you. I'm going to think about random things and sing 'Go Santa Go' all night"

Just this morning I had an itty bitty pebble in my sock. Did I just step on a pebble? Is it in my sock? Or do I just keep on stepping on a variety of pebbles on my floor? Should I just shift the pebble into a portion of my sock that I don't feel it anymore? Or do I just take off my darn sock and remove the pebble?
I have just discovered a new pet peeve I believe.

Back
Top Bottom