San Diego conference and question

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

swimmy

New
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Haven't been here in a while.
I have a question, but want to post information about a conference as well.
If you live in/near San Diego, please come to Epilepsy Foundation of San Diego County's HOPE conference on July 27 at University of San Diego. You can read more about the conference here:
http://www.kintera.org/faf/home/default.asp?ievent=310768

My question is this:
There is a video I've seen which lists the rate of people with epilepsy and DEATHS from epilepsy--per minute. I've scoured YouTube with no luck. I believe the video has a black background with white lettering. The ones I've found don't list all of the facts regarding deaths.
Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Thanks so much!

Anita

Back
Top Bottom