Should I Still?

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

JLogefeil

New
Reaction score
As you all know I have been making videos and putting them on YouTube. I have been been thinking of not making anymore. The reason being is that no one is watching or commenting on them and I don't want to be a bother I anyone or waste anyone's time.
I you seen any of them what is your option should I continue or not?
If you haven't watched any of them you may at www.youtube.com and type in the search box jujub428.
:/

I watched some of them after you posted the video of one of your seizures that your husband recorded.

I like them, personally. I think it's good to have a video blog documenting your journey. A seizure journal doesn't capture the emotions and feelings of what you've been going through like a video does. Even if they're just for yourself, I think you should continue... unless you don't like making them of course. :)

If you are interested in more views, consider placing a link to your Youtube channel in your signature on here. :)
I'm willing to bet they're not watched because people simply don't know about them. A link to your channel would help that. :)

EDIT: Here's the direct link to her channel. :)
http://www.youtube.com/user/jujub428

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom