Something different for me

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Reaction score
Hey all,

Its been awhile since ive posted here.
My neuro wants me to see a PNES doc on the 31st, even tho my seizure are about 80% controlled with my keppra, since my veeg was clear he thinks they are PNES, not any other form of seizures.

But the part that is different for me is this afternoon upon waking from a nap i had a pain in my cheek and put my tongue on it and lo and behold i bit my left side of my cheek and also had some blood, only one other time have i bit my cheek and maybe 2x bit my tongue.

So besides being called a complex medical case i have seizures that are yet again undefined, so everything is back to square 1 but my shrink has gotten my mental health issues almost nailed down.

The last few nights ive had some nocturnal seizures, but not as bad as they used to be so thats a plus, but as im sure many of you would say id love them to be more controlled than they are.

Hope everyone has a wonderful evening.

Mike

Hopefully the doc you see on the 31st (Halloween!) will be open-minded and will take into account your symptoms and how they respond to the Keppra. The main thing is to find a treatment that will help.

Back
Top Bottom