talk to me about CBD

Reaction score
I will be moving back to my home state of CA in the next 6 months. Not only will I have to find a new neuro/epileptologist, I am also interested in using CBD oil or CBD products to help with my seizures. Does anyone have any experience with this? Obviously I am not going to run out to the nearest drug store and pick up a bottle, I like to research and only use what is prescribed or recommended by my doctor and what would work with the meds I am on.

I was wondering if anyone takes alternative type meds, or supplements their care with it.

Porkette

Veteran
Reaction score
Hi malfeasant67,

I've been using cbd for at least 4 yrs. now if not longer and it works great reducing my seizures. If you check out healthyhempoil.com there are many forms of it. I buy the mouth spray in peppermint flavor and squirt 2 squirts in my mouth in the morning and again around 4 pm. It was my Epileptologist who told me to start using it after they found out I was drug resistant to all seizure meds out on the market right now. What I like about dealing with healthyhempoil is that if you aren't happy they will refund your money. I pay around $100.00 and get 2 once oz. bottles that last me for 3 months or longer. I also take mysoline, Diamox and vimpat. What's great about the cbd I get is I don't need a medical marijuana card from a lawyer. All you have to do is order it on line and you don't need a prescription and they will mail it to you. You can pay by credit card or debit card. I wish you the best of luck and May God Bless You!

Sue

seagull

New
Reaction score
Like give it a go bu t. Doc won’t give it to me says should stay on meds Canabis got be better than chemicals I stick in my body now

Reaction score
Thanks.....it's interesting to say the least. But of course it always goes back to what comes from the earth lol