The Lighter Side of Us

If I had my way I would be a ...

• Total voters

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

brain

Account Closed
Inactive
Reaction score
This is a FUN Poll ~ not to be taken
seriously....

READ THE POLL FIRST.

THINK.

THEN cast your vote.

NEXT post a comment of WHY you
elected that option!

Remember Folks - this is ALL IN FUN!
SO HAVE FUN!

:star:

I elected to be a Route 66 sign,
since everyone "wants" a Route 66
sign for some strange reason.

illinois.gif
missouri.gif
kansas.gif
oklahoma.gif

arizona.gif
california.gif
texas.gif
newmexico.gif

Route 66 is 'famous' - there's songs
available, you can find it in all kinds
of video games, movies, and even if
you've never been there - you've at
least 'heard about' it.

:lol:

Heck, you could find Route 66 sign in
restaurants, in strange places that I
don't even want to post.

But there's also "strange stories" about
Route 66 as well ~

:lol:

:eek:

Last edited:
I love Redwood trees. I visited Sequoia National Park as a child and was mesmerized by the beauty and tranquility of the forest there.

I had a hard time deciding between the mustang horse or the redwood tree.

I went with the mustang horse because it was my first thought. The mustang horse represents power in the medicine cards and has a great interpetation.

Donna enjoyed your video!!!!!!!!!!!

Bernard I also loved redwood trees!!!!!!!

Sharon route 66 has some great songs and stories.

(((hugs)))
Riva

Last edited:
Bringin' home da bacon...

:DI love the insanity of the 'flying pig'!...
flyingpigs.gif
flyingpigs.gif

besides, there's SO MUCH that's going to go down when that happens...I'd love to get partial credit!
:brock:

musical side note: Pink Floyd had me floating around at some of their concerts...the crowd loved it I'm told!
:rock::rock::rock::rock:

Last edited by a moderator:
BRAAAAAAAAIN........ahem!:oops:

I had a hard time deciding between the mustang horse or the redwood tree.

I went with the mustang horse because it was my first thought. The mustang horse represents power in the animal cards and has a great interpetation.

Donna enjoyed your video!!!!!!!!!!!

Bernard I also loved redwood trees!!!!!!!

Sharon route 66 has some great songs and stories.

(((hugs)))
Riva

Riva, looks like your vote for Mustang Horse didn't register.

I have always wanted to be free! The thought a running free like a wild mustang.......AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

I chose a boulder in Yellowstone park because of the peace and quiet. Of course, this boulder can't be near where the snowmobile traffic is.

Since my brain injury (definitely not before) my favorite thing in the world is to be all alone. Being there with nature and no one else sounds wonderful.

'course it would be just my luck to get cracked by erosion and peed on by an elk.

I chose a boulder in Yellowstone park because of the peace and quiet. Of course, this boulder can't be near where the snowmobile traffic is.

Since my brain injury (definitely not before) my favorite thing in the world is to be all alone. Being there with nature and no one else sounds wonderful.

'course it would be just my luck to get cracked by erosion and peed on by an elk.
:eek::lol:

WOW! You sure are picky!
But ...
:roflmao: @ your last statement!

You almost made me snarf all over my
keyboard and monitor!

i scanned, looking for box turtle, aka tortoise, but did not see it. living to 150yo, house on your back, red headed (and eye) for the males, other perks.

i scanned, looking for box turtle, aka tortoise, but did not see it. living to 150yo, house on your back, red headed (and eye) for the males, other perks.

Well "for the males" they DO fly the Boeing Jets!
;)

And of course those Blimps .. think about all those
wealthy $$$ that would PAY to get in and go for
a slow and easy flight!

:D

PS: Please do not take that last paragraph out
of context! This is a BLIMP we are talking about
not ......

Hey it all about the rock, think of the view, and there is always the chance I could roll somewhere else maybe near a nice tree-as for the deer, well things could be worse.:p

I choose a mustang....

To me a mustang represents strength, ajility, caution, a protector, and freedom.... who wouldnt want freedom the ability to run and not have to look over your shoulder or to worry about the consequences... just go.....:bjump:

Back
Top Bottom