Tired.

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

hawke86

New
Reaction score
Has anyone been so tired that even coffee can't wake you up? No matter how much you drink. I could get a full nights sleep and still wake tired sometimes. I have had that happen several times. I have had a sleep study done two years ago. They said I have sleep apnea. A kind of sleep disorder. Sometimes I'm just not tired when I try to sleep. I avoid taking naps so I could sleep.

... I could get a full nights sleep and still wake tired sometimes. ... They said I have sleep apnea. ...

Are you using a CPAP machine? What are you doing to treat the sleep apnea? Sounds like it is still preventing you from getting a quality night's sleep.

There are several threads here where members talk about their experience with sleep apnea.

Bernard,
Yes I do use a CPAP machine. I have used one for about two years. They are no fun.

Back
Top Bottom