ToteMan's new blog

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

ToteMan

New
Reaction score
Please check out my blog. (blog.totemansworld.com) This is going to be a place where you can come to stay up to date on everything epilepsy and everything ToteMan. Every week, I will post a story involving characters from ToteMan’s World, and how they handle various seizure related situations that may arise in the life of a sufferer of epilepsy.

These stories will be geared toward children, and I hope they can serve as a teaching tool for kids - that is, both kids with epilepsy, and those who might encounter a child with epilepsy. The concept for my blog comes from my comic, which I created to help children with epilepsy learn that they are not alone. I will be inviting feedback week to week, and hope that you enjoy what I post here.

In addition to the stories, I will also keep you current on the latest epilepsy news and events through my Facebook page and Twitter feed (@TheRealToteMan). Please like and follow me if you have the same passion for epilepsy awareness that I do.

ToteMan can be seen at many epilepsy events, and guest appearances will be posted in the news section of the ToteMan’s World website, as well as on the Facebook and Twitter pages. If you know of an upcoming epilepsy event anywhere in the country, please let me know. Together, we can spread the word about epilepsy.

Stay tuned for a whole new twist on Epilepsy awareness targeted to children. And if you have any suggestions, or any epilepsy or seizure related stories which you would like to share (I’m always looking for great stories to blog about), and please be sure to leave a comment.

Back
Top Bottom