Update on naturpathy treatment

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

POSITIVEPERSON

Playing With Angels
Reaction score
Its 2 months now, and I am sz free,no grand mals at all. I have dropped one tab of mysoline. My absences are down to seconds. But when I get
hot that means my body is fighting a sz. Which I find super weird.

By the end of the year I should be off all my meds and just on natupathy
meds and sz free. It seems so odd.

I follow the blood type diet and I lost 10 lbs in 2 months.

My lungs are healing from walking peunomnia and eventually I will be back
exercising.I still haven't gone to the acupuncturist or the osetpathy Dr. but
in time I will. They are suppose to compliment the treatment I am getting
from the the Natupathy Dr.

I now ask myself what took me so long to look for alternative medicine for the epilepsy.

Positive Person

That's great news PP! :boogie:

What was your seizure pattern for grand mals/TCs before starting the naturpath treatments?

Great News Pos Per, keep us updated on your progress! :D

Thanks for the support, I am now taking natupathy med once a week.

Before the treatment I would have absence, absence clusters than a grand mal.

Now I have absence for about 3 seconds, if I have any at all. Mostly just hot spells. Which was so weird I kept thinking I had to adjust my thyroid herbs or my menapause herbs. But no the nautpathy Dr said thats my body fighting a seizure. Whats even oddier is the Dr ,her daughter and her her grandson all had epilepsy and she treated herself and them the same way. So she totally understands whats going on with me.

She also says my thyroid will heal itself by the end of the year,so we shall see. Its an interesting adventure I am on.

When things get better fiancially I will go back for acupuncture and the ostepath Dr which creeps me out. I don't like anyone playing with my head.

Wishing everyone a sz free life,may we all be surrounded by love and laughter.

Riva

Back
Top Bottom