updates

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Reaction score
Hey Gang!

I cant remember if I've told you all this:
My new neuro has changed my dose on both my meds:

Keppra gen: 1000mg 2x daily
Topamax gen: 50mg 2x daily

still ahving some seizures not as often so this is good!
less than before so i'm happy.

My neuro is running test to see what else is going on and to see if I have possible MS, since I've been have a lot new symptoms and everything is coming back clear, so have to get more test run again :( but I'm up for it havent given up yet not going to start now.
you guys here have helped me not give up.

Thanks,

Mike

Keep your head up! Things will work out in the end, it's just a matter of keeping a good perspective towards things until you reach the end of that road :)
Have you had less numbness with the topamox reduction?

haven't seemed to noticed it yet seems to still be on par with before but its only been day 2. So prob still to early to tell.
Thanks for checking in Silat!
Mike

Hope things keep going in the right direction Mike.

Thank you Nakamova!

I had a not fun seizure this AM with more than normal urination, but they are fewer than normal so this is still going in a good direction!
thanks again

mike

Back
Top Bottom