video monitor

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

SueF

New
Reaction score
Can anyone recommend a video monitor for children with seizures at night? My old Summer monitor just died and the Samsung digital montior and Motorola digital monitors I have are great during the day but are very grainy with night vision. I have 2 kids that have seizures during the night. Thanks!!

We use a foscam night vision camera, it awesome and we record onto our laptop and can also use our iPad our phone to check on him overnight or during his day nap.
We have it currently set to motion record so it only records movement but we can still check on him when we want during the night. You can also have an alarm/beep go off when there is movement but we have had to turn this off as he moves to much.
I am sure there are others on the market which do a similar job.

Back
Top Bottom