What do i do? This is so unbelievable

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

JLogefeil

New
Reaction score
This has been a crazy week for me and I know I haven't been on CWE for while and I thought I would update everyone. This is so long to type so I'm just copying and pasting the video's on here from my channel on youtube
I'm so speech less and confused right now, I don't know know what to do. Has anyone had this happen or know anything about how to get the department to pay you back for what they did?
I have never ditched the EMS or Fire Crew until now. I posted something on facebook and I deleted it because my mother in law thought it would make them come back but some one from the local grocery store read it and told her manager and he is one of our neighbors and he said that he will look over us and if we need anything to call him and ect. I though it was so nice I'm trying to worn the town about what they did and that they (the town) need to watch out. I don't know what I'm doing is a good thing or bad. I guess we will see.
I hate the Del Norte Ambulance and fire department in Crescent City, CA.
They also put the key away in the hideaway rock.
We no longer have the key or the fake rock, we (my hubby and I) think there is no use for it now.
Thanks for listening/watching to me ramble :)

&

Back
Top Bottom