What Does Your Avatar Say About You? Why did you pick it?

MaeDae

New
Reaction score
I've seen some very interesting avitars. I often wonder what they mean. I thought I poll to see why some of us have picked the avitar that we have. For instance, I picked mine because:

Something so beautiful shouldn't be caged. Even though I don't think of my outerself as beautiful, my inner-self is most of the time. I mostly picked this one because I often feel caged in my situation and feel like im on exhibit.

Anyone else want to share why they picked their avitar?

Last edited:

knothing

Stalwart
Reaction score
Mine is just a simple depiction of how falling stars really happen. I like to go for some humor when possible but on occasion I will pick one on a deeper meaning.

MaeDae

New
Reaction score
Mine is just a simple depiction of how falling stars really happen. I like to go for some humor when possible but on occasion I will pick one on a deeper meaning.
I like it. and it is humorous lol,
thanks for sharing with me

Fedup

VIP
Supporter
Reaction score
maryltyme

I had one of my dog because he is my best friend but the avatar I have now reminds me of tranquil settings and for me to stay tranquil.

pita300

New
Reaction score
Mine of course is my best friend! she gives nothing but unconditional love even when i'm having a bit of Kepprage she forgiving and still by my side!

CQ:)

Veteran
Reaction score
I like to have a good sense of humor & see the funny side of things so when I joined the forum I wanted an avatar which was different & a little funny :)
I picked my avatar because I get confused easily lol. My username CQ is short for ConfusionQueen.

MaeDae

New
Reaction score
maryltyme

I had one of my dog because he is my best friend but the avatar I have now reminds me of tranquil settings and for me to stay tranquil.
it is peaceful looking, where is it?

MaeDae

New
Reaction score
Mine of course is my best friend! she gives nothing but unconditional love even when i'm having a bit of Kepprage she forgiving and still by my side!
truly mans best friend. like you, I wouldnt have it anyother way. beautiful retriever right?

MaeDae

New
Reaction score
I like to have a good sense of humor & see the funny side of things so when I joined the forum I wanted an avatar which was different & a little funny :)
I picked my avatar because I get confused easily lol. My username CQ is short for ConfusionQueen.
love it! and if you've seen my threads you know that I'm mostly confused all the time : )

huskymom

New
Reaction score
Mine is of our baby girl. I picked her because she is much more photogenic than myself :)

momof3boys

Account Closed
Inactive
Reaction score
For me, its just a picture of myself! :) But Im thinking of uploading some pictures of our sweet new little girl we added to the family a few weeks ago for my avitar! :)

Fedup

VIP
Supporter
Reaction score
maryltyme

That picture is taken in County Sligo, two bicycles would cause a traffic jam where this was taken.

Bernard

Your Host
Administrator
Benefactor
Reaction score
Pretty sure my avatar means I'm awesome. :roflmao:

Sandie

New
Reaction score
I really like butterflies too, and they give me a feeling of release from the trappings of life. But the main reason is...they're pretty and I still have enough child inside me to like pretty things :)

MaeDae

New
Reaction score
I really like butterflies too, and they give me a feeling of release from the trappings of life. But the main reason is...they're pretty and I still have enough child inside me to like pretty things :)
butterflies mean a lot to me also. I love the stages that they go threw to become such beautiful insects/creatures. Each time I go thru something horrible I always remind myself that, I will come out as pure as gold, or like the catipillar a "Beautiful Butterfly".

I got a long ways to go. Im in my cocoon stage still!