What's your personality type?

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

CathyAnn31

Big Smile
Reaction score
http://www.16personalities.com

I took this for the first time back in college and a few times since then, the only thing that's changed is I'm no longer as extroverted. ;p

Yet, it doesn't really sound like me.

ISFP

ISTP-T, Myer's Briggs: ISTJ. I prefer the Myer's Briggs. I took the Myer's Briggs in college. I am more N today (instead of S) than I used to be, as my spiritual senses have been honed. I am still basically the same.

I've always tested as INTP with MBTI. I doubt that has changed any since I have first taken the test several years ago.

ISFP-T Although this is the first time I have ever taken a test like this.

Last edited:
I'm ESFJ-A interesting, I'd not come across anything like this before.

I'm am the "Defender" ISFJ-T !! lol
dh46x2.jpg
4vfo8h.jpg

I've always known when to keep a blind eye, from over hearing, or saying the wrong things.

But when important, I try to focus all my senses to get the job done.

Introverts heavy in here!

I always get INTP, but I got INTJ on this test. We're reportedly great thinkers, and at times terrible at relationships. I didn't need a test to tell me that!

Last edited:
I got ISFP-T, an adventurer. But I really don't agree with that. How can I be an adventurer when I can't leave the house other than to go to a family member's place to watch kids, or to go grocery shopping?

I got ISFP-T, an adventurer. But I really don't agree with that. How can I be an adventurer when I can't leave the house other than to go to a family member's place to watch kids, or to go grocery shopping?

I think that describes many of us...I went on adventure in late 50's I never told anyone about condition least of all the airline I thought what will be will be..i had some seizours in Australia and nz they got me to doc's but I walked out.
your day will come you may have wait a little I waited 30yrs but times have changed your wait maybe sooner than you think keep heart

These are really laughable because I took it twice and was given two personality types I have.

I got ISFJ. I am amazed how well the description describes what I am like. A couple of minor misses only.

I supposedly have a rare personality LOL

INTJ-T

It's pretty accurate

But when it comes to emotional satisfaction, INTJs are simply out of their element. Not every partner has the sort of fun INTJs do in addressing conflicts and emotional needs as puzzles to be analyzed and solved. Sometimes emotions need to be expressed for their own sake, and putting every outburst under the microscope isn't always helpful. If this becomes habit, or INTJs think it may, they are capable of simply ending the relationship, rather than dragging things out.

Remember my post in padded room? Anti-social disorder and such!!

Last edited:
I tried to take the test but it wouldn't let me answer the questions. Does that mean that I am dumb?

I don't believe what I came up with. My Personality type is Entertainer (ESFP-T)

I am no where near that. It is riduculous.

Looks like a few of us are esfp's. I've taken the test lots of times in the last 30 yrs and it always says the same thing. I did flip on the E part, it's turned to I now since I'm more introverted. Supposedly our type is pretty rare. But like you Ruth, I don't agree with much of it.

My zodiac sign is more accurate, lol.

I done for second time I introverted and assertive adventure but don't go out..hmmmmm

Back
Top Bottom