Would American answer this question

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

seagull

Veteran
Reaction score
I was fiddling about on Internet I play this sort of game start on subject for instance I look dog breeds and see where it leads me well led me to st basils red square but on the route went on web site that said Quote if you got dollor and put it in green cloth something happens WHAT happens it assumed everyone knew I don't.Got no dollars try it with

Wish I could help seagull, but it's not something I'm familiar with...

I found two things about it on the internet. If I understood them right it's some type of magic that if you say different things while you do it you can either keep the witches away or get money.

Oh wonder if happens to British pound or euro.So not to many witches in States then because be no green cloth
Lordy do some or a lot believe this it drivel witches but I try have open mind if it works for any Americans be interested

Someone send me some dollars and I'll try it for everyone and report back...after I spend them. Hehehehe! Sounds like voodoo.

Back
Top Bottom