HI

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

LISA J

New
Reaction score
Just want to say hi 2 anyone who fancies a chat,im new on here and id like a bit of help how it works ?? n how u chat 2 new pals ..thanks lis.

HI!

:hello: Lisa J & WELCOME!

I am a newbie here as well and haven't tried the chat thing-don't know if there is one! I am sure someone will come along and clue us both in! HAHA!

Take care!
;)

aww thanku 4 gtting in toch and making me welcome,were u from texas??how old are u?? u take care too and hope ya having a great xmas ! x

HI Lisa J!

I have had a nice Christmas, hope the same for you!

I am in south central Texas and am almost 40.

And ALOHA to you Philc! Someone taught me how to say Merry Christmas in Hawaiian, but I have a rough time with plain english (LOL!) so even after saying it a few times, it still has slipped my memory.

;)

im from south yorkshire,england..im 39 on new years day.so im catching u up lol .

Hey...a New Year's baby! That's neat! Hope your birthday is grand! What a wonderful way to start the new year! I have family thru out the UK. I am the daughter of a British Subject, but was born in America (Mom American).

;)

heheh I beat you by one year lisa.
I'm in Virginia Beach ,Va and spend 2 months a year in Hawaii.

thats cool..wot awesome plac 2 live its freezing cold here philc and eveyones made up with flu!!

WOW Philc...that is fantastic...I can manage to fit myself in a suitcase! LOL!

;)
lol or my surfboard bag.
A surfboader with seizures..I bet this forum doesn't see many of those.
Ive been staying out of the water as of late though.

yeah its great to ave a birthday on new years day,but evryone a hangovers from night b4..except me,i dont drink with all my medication...but still ve loads a fun,im mad on diet coke...were in uk is ya family from?? x

lol..i ad a fit in bath,my youngest daughter found me...my own jacuzzi,i ave 2 crack jokes at times to get me by ...xx

lol or my surfboard bag.
A surfboader with seizures..I bet this forum doesn't see many of those.
Ive been staying out of the water as of late though.

I don't hear of that often, but it is great to hear you don't let the seizures stop you from enjoying surfboarding. I love to knee-board & water ski. I always wear a life coat just incase I may have a seizure.

;)

Well, you

all are doing great at chatting it up.....and that's as close as it gets to a chat room, here. Sorry, we don't have one. :)

But, we are awfully friendly around here, so stick around, I promise you'll make plenty of friends, and learn an awful lot, too!

Take care,

Meetz
:rock:

yeah its great to ave a birthday on new years day,but evryone a hangovers from night b4..except me,i dont drink with all my medication...but still ve loads a fun,im mad on diet coke...were in uk is ya family from?? x
oh how I miss a beer.
Ive only had 2 of them in the last 12 months.I'm drinking water ,water and more water.

hey..thanku 4 getting back in touch with me,some really nice ,friendly people on here already ..cheers xxx

They are all over the UK...Wales, London, Hampshire, Wilts, Suffolk, etc. I wish I could make the big move across the big puddle to be with all of them.

;)

Back
Top Bottom